meet the perfect me
I think that we were all hoping someone else had something clever or interesting to say about Tracy Morgan, and it just didn't happen. All apologies from the blogosphere.Miss you!
I would love to go with you but I can't!
you're very hard to say no to ;)
Sorry, Siouxz. During the last three weeks or so of the term, I barely even acknowledge MYSELF.
Yeah, I wanted to go but couldn't. I had nothing to add so I didn't comment.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I think that we were all hoping someone else had something clever or interesting to say about Tracy Morgan, and it just didn't happen. All apologies from the blogosphere.
Miss you!
I would love to go with you but I can't!
you're very hard to say no to ;)
Sorry, Siouxz. During the last three weeks or so of the term, I barely even acknowledge MYSELF.
Yeah, I wanted to go but couldn't. I had nothing to add so I didn't comment.
Post a Comment