Sunday, October 25, 2009

how do, baby brother. how do!

i just had a very successful and happy weekend down at u of i visiting sarawr.

sarah and i really ought to talk more often...maybe i can try my hand at being a "phone person" for a while and see how that goes...either that or she just needs to get gchat. regardless, she's one of my favorite people and that will never change.

we had some late night catch-ups,
some delicious food,
some boutique window shopping (cheetah rawr),
some awesome jane addams book store browsing (how, do!),
some pumpkin spice cupcakes (yum!) and some chocolate lavender cupcakes (gross!),
some illini hockey (it's all your fault!),
some zombie action (grieve, sister, grieve),
and some muddy corn maze fun (E.T. PHONE HOME!).
I liked the corn maze a lot, but I did not like the lack of pumpkin treats for sale.

There was a stuffed cat for sale in the gift shop (freaked me out.)
There were also five $10 REAL kittens for sale....hmmm, on second thought, I probably should have bought all those real kittens....

1 comment:

Cass said...

that ice cube is awesome.